|Are You A Labrador Person?
These are tongue in cheek but there is a great deal of truth in each of them.
5. Do you need a sloppy wet lick every morning the minute the alarm clock goes off?
6. Do your guest need to be smelled from end to end the minute they come in your house?
7. Do you need a dog that is smart enough to step on the mechanism on the trash can and help themselves to all the garbage they want?
8. Do you need dog nose prints on the inside of the windows of your car and house all the time?
9. Do you need a dog that knows if you have a glass of wine or a cup of coffee in your hand that a quick flip of the elbow with their nose will cause you to share whatever it is that you are drinking?
10. Do you need a dog whose gas can send you and the family running from the room at a moments notice?
11. Do you need a dog that gets so excited when you are running and playing in the yard that they tackle you below the knees and lay you out flat on your back? I guess I must be a Labrador person. These are just a few of the behaviors that I live with all the time. Please send me your Are You a Labrador Person suggestions and I will add them to my list.
Remember, the labrador is the most popular dog in the United States right now. The reason for this is because of how much fun, caring, and sweet they can be. But, being a lab owner is not easy, so hopefully these questions helped you to decide if you are ready to take on the challenge and become a labrador owner.